Friday, August 15, 2008

I AM A FUCKING GIRL!




Ok where do I start... first of all omg all this medication is getting to my head. I am weepy at commercials I am miserable and I am annoyed ver very easily! I was sitting here and a commercial came on that literally brings tears not only to my eyes but causes them to roll down my cheeks... incredible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKVaG4nIVo

So my hubby decides to go out for ice cream... great. We take my sister her hubby and our niece and I order something simple... the lady says here you go sir. SIR! I shrugged it off and pretended I didn't want to reach across the ice cream counter (like Batman did to the Joker) and drag her skinny ass over to my side and punch her in the face. I allowed myself to appear unemotional... and yet again there are tears in my eyes... here I am upset and emotional. Stupid bitch! I am a fucking girl! The medication that I inject daily seems to be pooling just under my skin and I am sure I can feel it like little bubbles under the skin. Hopefully feeding the follicles their much needed growth good stuff. I laugh that I don't think in an entire cycle I had as much gonal-f in my system as I do here today on day THREE of my meds. Crazy!




I found a new show that I just must share with you. It is sooo friggin funny I just cannot share....it is too good. It is called Gene Simmons Family Jewels, He was that famous member of KISS... with the leather clothes and the holes in odd places and spikes and long tongue and that face makeup... He has a reality show about his family. They are the most SANE INSANE family I have seen. He makes me laugh whether it be because he is parasailing in Turks and Caicos or he is driving a car with teh "rap" hydraulics and he thinks he is going to die.. because the car is lifting and dropping... OR because his wife messed with the car and now its dead in the middle of the desert and the only one available to pick him up is CARROTTOP! YES HIM! HIM! Carrot top takes him under the stage and shows him where he makes all those hilarious props... On this particular day he is making jail bars for Paris Hilton and the bars are made of.. well Gene calls them "back massagers" We all know what they really are... VIBRATORS -- AND THEY ACTUALLY HAVE BATTERIES IN THEM! Well Gene picks one up and after a few moments he realizes that there was glue on it and it is now STUCK TO HIS HAND. He has to attend his sister-in law's wedding in mere moments and attends with a jacket over his arm... only to expose to Sharon (his long time girlfriend) that it is still stuck to his hand. I could not stop laughing.... this man is hilarious. He is always trying to create new business opportunities EVERYWHERE HE GOES... This is a show to watch and laugh. What is most ironic is that as megalomanical as he is his family is totally together. THe kids do recognize dad has an ego the size of Texas and he is always driving them nuts but at the end of it all he loves them. He wants them and he truly adores them. Some of us should be so lucky to have parents that give a shit and go out of their way to show us they do. What a sad day when we have broken families we have kids who don't understand love and then wonder why they are all screwed up. It all starts at home... Some of us come through the shit with a better understanding of what we want and need and others are just lost. OK wow that went off the rails a little. sorry. My mind just wanders. Now on to much much more important things. There is a fellow blogger here who after many losses and heartache and heartbreak got a POSITIVE pregnancy test today. Congratulations to you Gretchen I am totally thrilled! She gives us all HOPE! I would also like to send a great big hug to another special lady who had a transfer today. My heart is with you today. Pregnant until proven otherwise! ;)
I also have a very good friend who received a negative beta... and my heart breaks for her. We all know too well what it is like to received negative betas month after month. Please keep her in your thoughts.

A few blog posts ago I mentioned this wonderful shiatsu massaging chair... Here it is.

No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)