Saturday, August 09, 2008

Hiccups

I have crazy hiccups tonight... driving me nutso! So this post will be short. OK first of all RIP Bernie Mac. I watch soo many hospital shows and how many times have I heard them say sarcoidosas? How sad he died from that. Life is too short! Truly! Saw Pineapple Express today and the movie has some really funny moments... but ultimately its not a "superbad" or "knocked up" I am so glad I am not a stoner.. but still I laugh at stoneresque movies. Weird I know. AF is still playing hide and seek. AND HIDING STILL! FRIGGIN HELL MAN I have the cramps and I am for once awaiting it. Ironically enough a month from now I will be praying it hides again!! I am so tired and still have hiccups and I am hoping for a full nights sleep tonght.. I have yet to sleep through the night yet.. still up every hour.. but at least getting sleep. I will take that! WHat made me laugh today.. hmm I acutally laughed alot at the movie but really what had alsmost in tears today is my niece. She is 3 1/2 years old and she does and says the funniest things. She stood there with her legs spread and said unkie come under so he wouold slide under her.. like when you are dancing then she would straddle walk over him and then she would go under his legs. It was really funny to watch. She loves to dance and sing and laugh. Anytime I spend with her she makes me laugh. She is one of the most precious gifts we have ever received in our family. I cannot image having a bad day and comng home to her cause she will always make you smile!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Seriously, try the expensive underwear trick! It will surely bring af out from hiding!

J and I want to go see that movie. I'm dying for laughs lately!

Thanks for your support sweeite! Maybe we'll both get our bfps in September and will be able to be preggers buddies?!

Kat said...

Hiccups, hiccups go away, don't come back another day! On the other hand, hope AF shows up for the last time for the next 9 months!!!

Your blog looks great!

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)