Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here I am... I am here..

Here I am. I am ok. I am still dealing with heartburn and a little bit of pain still but aside from the stress I am ok. Thank you to all your kind thoughts and words. TOnight I am tired and I am exhausted but I am ok. I am still mad but I am not as angry and I am more accepting. All I want is the heartburn to go away so I can enjoy my stress filled day! LOL! a little over a week and I will be able to breathe again. How I look forward to that. Hopefully by then it will be deep breaths with no pain. I would just like to say that without you ladies I really don't know where I would be! Thank you! AND to all those lucky ladies with their positve betas! You give me hope... where I sometimes feel hope is lost.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Just sending you ((hugs)) my dear! I have been thinking about you all day and still feel terrible about your cancelled cycle. :(

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)