Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The first day....

My Gonal-f Pen (225iu/night)




Drug pack.. has in it the wipes and the sharps container, as well as the extra needles.


















Well today I started my injections! WOOHOO! I decided that I would document it and share me giving myself my first injection of my IVF cycle. TWO WORDS.... FUCKING HURTS! OK so I had this brilliant idea... I would lose weight and it would help me to prepare bla bla bla. STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE! I lost all that happy fat... so now it hurts like hell when I give myself the needle. It is also a friggin load of medication 225iu is ALOT of meds and it burns. LOL! I am sure tomorrow thre will be a bruise but I have more acupuncture tomorrow morning... so it will add to the bruises any ways. I cannot beliegve it but Here are some pics of what will be happening everynight for pretty much the next 2 weeks. Please ignore the belly.. and the marks all over it... especially the ugly belly button!!


3 comments:

Kat said...

Ouchie!!! You look like you're doing a great job though!Oh by the way, your belly is lovely and will only get lovelier when you get pregnant!!!

Niki said...

Well you are on your way now! I haven't taken pics of the shot process, so I'll have to do that with the next FET. You'll have to save those pics to show to your little one(s) when they are a bit older, especially if they are being little stinkers. You can see look at what mommy had to go through to have you! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! You are on your way!

Sorry it hurts! I would move the needle around on my tummy until I could find a spot that wasn't sensitive and then, inject. Maybe, that will help...

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)