Saturday, March 18, 2006

Snug As A Bug In A Rug!

Well on Thursday I discoverd that I am PREGNANT!

It took me until now to update the blog because I still don't beleive it.

I went in @ 7AM for the blood test and the nurse asked me how far along I was and I laughed.. I said O I am only here for a test cause its been 2 weeks but I dont think so... stranger things have happened!

Then 12 o'clock rolled around... and I called ever 5-10 minutes...I knew it was negative... I had totally come to terms with that... BUT then at 1 I got someone on the line and she said to me is this your first test.... like a total idiot I said O no I have had tons b4! DUH! She meant this cycle. I am just so used to hearing.. sorry its neagtive. INSTEAD I heard ok your number is 87 come back on Monday for another test so we can make sure your numbers a re doubling then we will make an appointment for an ultrasound... I said WHAT?? Its positive??? It cannot be... test it again!
She didn't have a great sense of humour... she just said ok repeat on Monday. MONDAY??? How totally Bizarre! When I told Roy he started getting emotional.... both of us are completely in shock! I am not willing to admit it yet but there is a bug all snug in my rug!! OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? What is totally so shocking is how unprepared I am for this. I couldn't stop shaking for over an hour and on top of that I was so nauseous all day! I mean I am going to be a mommy??? After 5 long years I am getting what we worked so hard for.. and yet I am not sure how to react! I won't believe it until I see it on the ultrasound!

I will update again on Monday! With my new numbers.........hopefully doubled!! ;)

1 comment:

Kat said...

Congratulations!!!! Yay!!! I know it feels surreal still...enjoy every second of this journey!

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)