Monday, March 20, 2006

Second Beta--NUmbers UP!

Well I went for my second bloodtest today aagain thinking numbers will be down or oops we are sorry we made a mistake but instead....... My number was 470 should have been around 348 so those are good nuumbers. Progesterone was 60.8 also a nice high bnumber..... the nurse who called me was almost as excited as I was!!! I have booked my first ultrasound and it will be next Tuesday @ 2pm. Unbelievable to me that in one week we will see our.... little bug!!

Too much excitement means I get nauseous... again today with the nausea. In the morning ..... growl growl growl and then in the afternoon I didn't feel well.... now tonight hungry again... its a new interesting like!!!!!!!!!

Roy was kind enough to share his cold with me....... so now I am sniffly.... which sucks!

Anyways just thought I would pop in update and leave... lets call it a popdate! HAHA! OK I make myself laugh!

No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)