Thursday, March 09, 2006

December 9th, 2005 Merry Christmas To me???

I have been on HOLD for 2 months because of the cysts and then I waited for af to come... watching my temperature was funny....it just kept rising then stayed up for such a long time... day 28 passed, 38 passed..I took a test negative of course! So Murphys Law states that tomorrow it will come right?? WRONG! WRRONG! Finally cd45 I decided I should make the trip to the clinic. So I go at 7am for my blood test..... results will be in at 11am. 11AM!!?? COOL 4 hours thats it! So 11am rolls around I get off my conference call and even though I didn't believe that I was it was still an exciting nerve racking time. No answer at the nurses station! WHAT?? NO ANSWERR!! OK I will leave a message.... 11:15 I call again, 11:25 I call again.... where the hell are these nurses?? DOn't they know I am going crazy losing my mind?? I called every 10-15 minutes until 12:30......Finally I got in touch with the nurse and she gets the dr involved and they decided that since its not here yet and CHirstmas is 2 weeks away...that I should just leave it...if its not here by 23rd then come back for a pregnancy test and then start Provera on Christmas Day. Christmas Day??? Merry Christmas to me! HAHA! So Roy decides to get in line for an xbox........which meant that Tiffy and I could do some work on that massive quilt we are making......and I ended up sleeping over.... who kknew that would be the mediine that worked??? NOW IT CAME!! Here's hoping that I am lucky enough to keep working at this fertility thing just before CHristmas...Roy and I are off the week after......... so I will be nice and relaxed?? GOD WILLING this is it!???

UPDATE!

NOPE CLINIC IS CLOSED TILL JANUARY....SO ANOTHER BREAK FOR ME! :(

I pray that January is our MONTH!

No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)