Sunday, July 06, 2008

Bad Blogger!




OK OK I know I am being very bad blogger. I need to post more often. I will I promise.

OK So THe second anniversary of giving birth to my precious girls went off like any other day. Yes I remembered them and every aching moment of it came rushing back to me like a bad dream but I survived it. They will always be in my heart and in my life forever. This was a nice day of just having fun with my sister and my family.

I am having some of the best times of my life now and I really never even thought I would survive after their birth. If I didn't know better I would think that Carmela came into my life to give me happiness the extreme kind of joys that make my days filled with less tears and more smiles. She is truly one of a kind. SHe may only be my niece but I swear to you that I love that little girl like she is my own. The time that I spend with her are some of the happiest most fulfilling times of my life. She makes me laugh to the point of crying she makes me laugh so hard that I literally fall down to the ground because my legs buckle from laughing so hard. She fulfills Roy and I so much more than I ever could have imagined. We have really grown in the last couple of years since we lost our girls. We have both learned that we can laugh again and live again... having fun doesn't mean we are forgetting what happened it means we are moving on. WE are ready to live again and love again.

Life is a really funny thing. Things happen that you least expect and when the worst happens that is when you see what you are truly made of. We never beleived for one second that our marriage was strong enough to handle something so horrific. The things we experienced and have lived through proves that we do have a good strong marriage and that when the times are tough we can pull ourselves out and survive.

I am very excited that next weekend I a m going to EDGEFEST really its one of the most exciting things I have done in years. It is going to be sooo much fun and I am really looking forward to spending the day with my sister and all her friends from work.

Tomorrow I am going to start back with my acupuncture and so that is truly exciting because that means I am on the brink of my first official IVF procedure.

To give you a taste of what I am in for... Here are some pictures.



ICSI


IVF STEPS


No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)