Wednesday, June 25, 2008

IVF MEETING

OK. So I had my appointment witgh the IVF coordinator and I am very excited. My protocol is not what I expected it to be. Not bad just different. It is very interesting that I can feel so excited again after so much has happened. I am really looking forward to the whole process. I love the place I am at they make me feel like they actually care. The treatment I get is like heaven. I walk in there with my head held high and a big smile on my face. I know its odd... and unless you go through it you really have no idea what it is like but for me after everything I have suffered through it just feels soo good to be happy again. To have something positive to look forward to and to be just at peace with all that happened. That doesn't mean I don't miss my girls cause I do. I really really do. And I have no interest in replacing them but this is it. This is our chance. The time is now. And HUBBY is actually excited and going along with everything too. I am stunned and shocked. Feels too good to be true!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! So when do you start the protocol? Can't wait to hear all about it :-) Good luck!

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)