Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Like a visit to a theme park

You know that feeling of excitement mixed with terror… when you get in line for the first time to go on the new rollercoaster… you are in line and each step you take is both a step closer to getting on the rollercoaster but yet your heart is beating out of your chest because you are absoloutely terrified? That is how I would describe how I feel now… I am in the lineup waiting for my appointment on June 25th with the IVF coordinator. Excited and yet terrified. This is our one and only chance I am literally putting all my eggs into one basket. Each step I take closer to getting on the roller coaster…starting my IVF regiment. Once I discover what protocol I am going to be on I will know more…. Apparently the IVF coordinator will provide me with all that information. I can’t wait. Strange I know but this ride is our last and I just want to get it started!!! What a bizarre twist of fate that at the end of our journey we are doing the one thing I swore I would never do!

No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)