Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tired....sooooo tired.....

What an intersting an exhausting week. I seriously need a drink! I gave up alcohol for obovious reasons but I really really could use one today! I feel like I was running a marathon all day. Its kinda funny but our relationship has taken a totally new twist. It is like we are back to where we were when we were dating. Its kinda nice but at the same time its also exhausting.... so relly sleep is my only down time right now. SHe says as she yawns!! I think I may just have a nice warm bath and try not to fall asleep in it! LOL! Its the finale tonight of Celebrity Circus and I am pretty sure Antonio will win but MAYBE Stacey will. IN MY OPINION I feel like Stacey should win but really who cares! LOL! I am watching the baby borrowers and even watching all the little psychos still makes me want to have them. I think that is a sign I am ready right!? Now the question is IS MY BODY!?

No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)