Wednesday, January 07, 2009

You know you are out of shape when making a snowman causes you to be out of breath!










Like millions of people tonight I watched Patrick Swayze talk about his cancer. I am left with so many questions... How can you go through such intense chemotherapy and not lose your hair? Where does he get all that energy from? I wonder if there is more to this story than what is being told... something just seems off to me... and I am not just referring to his voice. I wonder what other things he is having done to survive for so long and still look so good. Please Patrick share your magic with the rest of the world. My heart just breaks for you and Lisa and your family.. I hope they find a cure for cancer and everyone lives long and happy cancer free lives!! When she asked if she had thought about life when without Patrick I couldn't help but think about what life would be like without my husband. How empty and alone it would be.... he really is my world and without him I cannot imagine a worse kind of hell. After we lost our girls I realized how important he was to me and how important I was to him. The things we have gon through together makes me realize how important it is that we are together and although we have our moments... and really who doesn't? Isn't that part of being passionate? We are soul mates.I cannot imagine life without him. We are still on vacation this week and woke up this morning to snow.. lots and lots of snow... so laugh if you must..... but he is outside shovelling and comes running in and says Shellie come outside and help me make a snowman its packing snow... I was like a stupid little kid.... OK comin... so we made a snowman. A BIG ONE! You know you are out of shape when building a snowman makes you out of breath. Too funny! Anyways here are some pictures.. Try not to laugh too hard!! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the snowman. He is too cute!

Kat said...

That's a great looking snowman girl! I wish I was as talented!

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)