Monday, January 05, 2009

Odd day - Odd life!

What a totally odd day... I am supposed to be on vacation but I had to work today.... I guess I was a little anxious about workign today (even just from home) cause I was up till after 3am las t night. It started with sex and the city.. I never really watched that show when it was on... but there is a new station on the tv called cosmo that plays it constantly and I have become totally obsessed with it. I love that friggin show! Ironically I don't watch it for Carrie.. personally I find her totally annoying and not that attractive. I watch it for the other girls... Charlotte is my favorite! Last night's episode made me laugh so hard... and then poor Miranda had Brady and he was totally screaming.... and I guess it woke me up moer cause when it was over I was still awake. I watched one of my favorite movies The Painted Veil... it's an odd movie but I love it. I actually watched the entire movie it ended at 3am!! Then I couldn't sleep afterwards and just started thinking... thinking about how sad I am that this will be a year without fertility treatments or poking and proddings or visits with Mr. Wand. I actually will miss them.. How screwed up am I? I haven't had a period in months... so long ago I have lost count when my last one was. It was my period after my IVF... thats all I remember.... so that means my body has settled in for its regualr irregular PCOS ravaged nap. Should I be concerned? Nah Dr says this is my norm..... My NORM! NO PERIOD FOR MONTHS AT A TIME! Lucky me!

No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)