Thursday, February 23, 2023

Medications

 

Medications I’m on I have a huge pill box now…




This is my breakfast pills now.. that’s after my antirejection meds I take at 6 am (4 pills of one kind and 6 pills of another) adjusted as needed… then 4 more at 6 pm and several more at bedtime… I cannot believe I have to take this many pills now!


Side effects that I am having from the medications …. Hmmm
I have a tremor where my hands shake so much… my heart races at any time even if I’m just sleeping so they are saying I have tachycardia now… the prednisone has created a hungry monster inside of me… I went from having no appetite before surgery to I’m so hungry all the time now… and I a,so went from being wrapped in sweaters cardigans and blankets before surgery to sooo hot now.. I literally wake up at night soaked in sweat… during the day I’m begging for the fan to be on or I go outside in the winter weather to cool down.. hilarious!  The other issue is my liver is not happy but the doctor said the numbers are tending down so it’s just going to take some time for my body to adjust to the meds..
My creatinine level is still amazing 78 and my GFR is 82… to compare to before my surgery my creatinine was 428. GFR was 11.. GFR is kidney function percentage so it’s a significant important change.

No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)