Thursday, October 15, 2009

In Rememberance..............

Tonight in rememberance of not only my girls but every baby lost I lit my 2 candles.  Here are some pictures.  I like to think about what it would look like from heaven all these candles lit across the world.  I think all our children in heaven are smiling tonight knowing we still remember them and long for them.  There is not one second of one minute of one day that I don't think about them.  You would like to think 3 years later that your heart doesn't ache or that your grief is gone.  Sadly its not and it hasn't.  This day is to be not selfish and only remember or think about my own loss but to have every other person's loss in my memory as well.  Today I rememebered for everyone. 






























No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)