Friday, April 14, 2006

Well you are going to be grandparents!

I am really sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have just been busy dealing with family and friends since most now know about you joyous news. I am also suffering from a problem with my sciatic nerve and am so tired at the end of the day!

We finally told my mom and Peter. We went to dinner at their house and I just couldn't get around to telling them... I chickened out! After being there for several hours, after eating dinner and dessert and talking forever it was time to go............ we still hadn't told them. It was so hard. Finally Roy says to them SHellie has something she wants to tell you and my mom says O what you didn't like dinner? (typical response) And I responded no we're pregnant! They laughed amd mom jumped up and hugged me and said it worked!! Yes it worked but unfortunately at that point it still wasn't real to us really... Aside from slight nausea I didn't feel any different!

Then on Saturday we decided to stop by Roy's parent's house and have a quick chat. We arrived bags in hand (bibs for each grandparent that said I Love my Grandma or Grandpa and a plain bib for Auntie Susan) We arrived only to find out that Susan was out for the day! So we sat and chatted for a bit and then Roy decided to give them the bags anyways. They got excited and hugged us and told us they just knew bla bla bla.... (I am glad everyone else knew cause Roy and I sure didn't!) They were excited and later that night Susan called and said congratulations Mommy and Daddy!

All the grandparents are excited and happy and looking forward to being able to tell people in May (when we have reached our 3 month mark)

Update soon!

The next ultrasound is April 13th! Looking forward to seeing my little bug.

No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)