Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Just because I am a white Canadian doesn't mean I am not proud!

I am so thrilled that President elect Barack Obama won. I feel like change is coming and we will all be witnesses to the biggest moment in history. I am proud to see that something is happening in my lifetime that I really didn't ever believe would.. even just months ago I thought it was possible but not probable. I believed that there would be people coming from all the cracks and counties to ensure that this wouldn't happen and yet to my shock and surprise I woke this morning to the greatest news of all. I wanteed to scream and shout and sing the praises. Martin Luther King had a dream and today that dream was realized. Congratulations America today you started something that can only bring positive change and even though I am just a white Canadian I am truly proud and excited.

No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)