Friday, November 03, 2006

Since I Lost My Girls

Since I lost my girls my days have been filled with sadness and emptiness. I have never felt so alone in all my life. I have these moments during that day that I have a sensation... almost like a pee sensation... Gotta go gotta go right now.... you know what I mean? Instead of pee what flows out of me is poetry... poems about my feelings and my thoughts about my life now without my girls. I have pages of poems and I have decided to post them on here. There may be some people who understand what losing a child is like and I hope they see poetry is a useful outlet for your pain. I will post them as often as I can.

No comments:

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)