Monday, March 02, 2009

Weapons of Mass Seduction

I am a pig. I admit it. I cannot wait till Watchmen is out on Friday and I get to see Dr Manhatten (the blue guy) his naughty bits dangling in the breeze!!! WHAT AN AMAZING day Friday will be. A great movie and a show! HA HA! We have been really looking forward to the movie for it seems like YEARS! I hope I am not dissapointed but hey frontal nudity is a great way to make the time pass... LOL! Yes I know he is creepy and BLUE!!!! Its a stupid post but a funny post! A little laugh for Monday! ;)

http://6minutestomidnight.com/

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hahaha! I had no idea the audience would be witness to such an expose!!! I am out of the loop on most things having to do with movies and entertainment. Hopefully it's a good one for you ;-)

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie

Our angels Grace Elizabeth & Anna Marie
Always on our minds, Forever in our hearts (June 28, 2006)